What is AutoloGel?
Skin ulcers and wounds that don’t heal can have a significant impact on quality of life.
If you are a health care professional, you know that treating and closing these stalled wounds is a challenge.
Try AutoloGel®— it works differently.
Derived from the patient’s own platelets, the body’s natural healing agents, AutoloGel kick-starts natural healing from deep within the wound bed.
- Is the first platelet rich plasma (PRP) gel to be cleared by the FDA for treating chronic wounds
- Can be used to treat exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, and diabetic ulcers
- Helps manage mechanically and surgically-debrided wounds
- Forms a natural fibrin matrix from the plasma that acts as a scaffold for new cells to adhere
- Produces visible results in days, not weeks
- Reduces overall cost of care and improves patients’ lives
If you are a patient, download our patient brochure for more details, and ask your doctor if AutoloGel is right for you.
- Patients known to be sensitive to components and/or materials of bovine origin are contraindicated. See the instructions for use . AutoloGel is produced with the use of bovine thrombin.